Diabetic Foot Australia in partnership with WHIA are celebrating World Diabetes Day with the following special offer:
PURCHASE THE FOOT ULCER MODULE FOR $20 AND EARN 6 CPD POINTS!
The interactive Foot Ulcer module provides foot assessment, management and prevention strategies for foot ulcers including:
- Foot ulcer epidemiology and the anatomy of the lower leg
- How to identify an ‘at risk’ foot and determine differences between neuropathic and arterial ulcers
- Principles of conservative sharp wound debridement and the impact of diabetes on foot disease
Learn anywhere, with any device, at your own pace!
- Click here to access the module and enter promotional code DFA20 at check out to redeem the $30 discount
- The module is valid for 12 months – so you can take up to 12 months to complete
- 6 CPD hours are allocated with a certificate of completion issued once the module exam is completed successfully
- This special offer is available for purchase for 7 days from 14th to 21st November .
This online learning program is endorsed by ACN according to our Continuing Professional Development Endorsed Course Standards. It has been allocated 6 CPD hours per module according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Continuing Professional Development Standard.
Feel free to share this offer with your colleagues and be sure to participate in the World Diabetes Day activities to raise the public profile of the social and economic cost of wounds in our community.